Monday 14 September 2015

A wonderful story of spreading the benefits of Yoga at home and abroad... Teens inspiring Teens...

Anna Lucas-Clements Inspiring Teens to practice Yoga


   



My name is Anna Lucas-Clements and this summer I went to Rhode Island in America to teach sailing at Camp Fuller- an American summer camp for kids aged 7-16.
Whilst there I had the opportunity to show some of the kids the amazing healing, strengthening and cleansing power of yoga that Luma has taught me over the last couple of years whilst I have been attending her class at the medicine garden in Cobham with my mum during my school, and now university, holidays.
I am glad that I had the opportunity to introduce yoga to the children and I hope I have inspired them to continue practicing, just as Luma inspires me. I can't wait to keep learning more  about technique and hope that one day I might be able to teach yoga professionally. 
I encourage all teens to take up yoga. It has really helped me with my fitness and general health and it is something that I really enjoy doing with my mum when ever I come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment