Sunday 1 March 2015

31 Days to Spring Yoga Challenge!


LUMA ZAKI HEALTH AND FITNESS BLOG!

The place to come for all things Yoga!

Welcome to my Blog where I will be sharing with you all my thoughts and discoveries about the art and science of Yoga.

I will be posting daily and hope you will join me in extending our yoga community online.  My hope is that this blog will help you to deepen and expand your practice at home and to integrate more fully the benefits of the Yoga way of life into your day to day routine.

I will be posting nutritional, medical, sports, health and fitness information as well as inspirational quotes and anything else that inspires or moves me.  I would like to ask you to do the same so that we can create a safe space to share and help one another and make the most of the many benefits yoga in all its forms.  

I would like to invite you to join me on a 31 DAYS TO SPRING! Yoga challenge...  I am going to ensure that I practice yoga every day in March. There is no time specification just get on your mat every day even if it is just for 5 minutes and I know we will all be amazed at the benefits.  If you want to spend five minutes breathing, or holding one Asana or welcoming each morning with a sun salutation the choice is yours.  Experiment and discover what is best for you.   I know you will be pleasantly surprised at the hidden and unexpected benefits of daily practice.

Please share your thoughts, feelings, discoveries, frustrations, questions and anything else that comes to mind with me.  I would love to see your yoga selfies so please share any time!  I am sending lots of love and joy to you and can't wait to see how you are doing with the 31 days to Spring challenge!

All the best!

Namaste

Luma 

No comments:

Post a Comment