Friday 20 March 2015

Day 21 of the Yoga Challenge! Goal Setting...

Good morning yogi's I hope you have had a great start to your weekend!  

I am incorporating goal setting into my daily yoga practice.  Would you like to master hand stand, head stand, scorpion, flying warrior, crow?  What is it that you want to achieve? I know that you can do it... the secret is to set the goal and work towards it every day.  

I would love to see what you have been able to accomplish through daily practice.  I know that it is through trial and error and making mistakes and trying again that we break through those barriers in our minds and achieve our goals.  

Every advanced practitioner that you see folding themselves into extraordinary postures started somewhere and worked up to that level.  So can you!  I can't wait to see the successful results of your efforts in the dome! 


Image result for Inspiring yoga photos

Namaste     Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment