Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day 10 of the Yoga Challenge!

Welcome to an incredibly beautiful Tuesday and the 10th day of our Yoga Challenge! How are you finding your practice?  It is okay no matter how often you practice the main thing is to keep in mind the intention to practice and you will find more and more time.  Do not feel guilty or anxious if you have not been able to fit it in and you have missed a day  The most important part is to decide when you will next be able to practice and look forward to that time.  I am finding that daily practice is a blessing for me as I am seeing it as a treat to be enjoyed rather than another thing on my to do list.  I think it is important to see healthy choices as ways of pampering ourselves rather than depriving.  I would like to recommend you look at Sal Worrington's facebook page.  She runs the Willow Clinic which is a wonderful alternative medicine and meditation clinic.  It is a place to attend meditation workshops and many other alternative healing treatments.  I have found her treatments to be a real blessing in so may ways.  Have a look and see what might appeal to you and make a booking today.  Her phone number is 01483 893976.  Taking care of yourself is a gift not only to yourself but to your loved ones as you can give so much more when you feel happy and healthy.  

Namaste     Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment