Friday 6 March 2015

Day 6 of the Yoga Challenge!

Welcome Yogi's to the 6th day of the Yoga Challenge. I am feeling calmer and more deeply content with each day.  I am able to stay in the moment without effort as I feel a profound sense of peace.  Although home practice can be challenging in terms of getting started it offers some distinct advantages.  I think the most valuable aspect of practicing on your own is the ability to tune in and listen to your body.  You can take it at your own pace and make micro adjustments, deepening and moving through your practice in a way that is ideal for you.  It is a time to really focus entirely on yourself without interruption or distraction.  It is a very rare opportunity to be entirely self contained.  Most of our days are spent splitting our focus and concentration between many audiences.  The chance to focus inwardly is precious.  I hope you are finding the time to give this gift to yourself.  I know you will be feeling the benefits.  Thank you for a wonderful class today in the dome.  I wish you a relaxing weekend and hope your practice is bringing you joy both on and off the mat.

Namaste  Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment