Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 23 of the Yoga Challenge!

Good Morning Yogini's!  Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and were able to fit in some yoga at home or try a new class.  

I have been focusing on healthy eating and looking for effective supplements to boost my immune system and detox my liver.  


Click for Options

Do you want to boost your liver function?

I was at Holland&Barrett and the branch manager of the Godalming store was so kind to help out with great information about supporting our liver function. 

Use Milk Thistle supplements to help your liver perform at its optimum level detoxing and cleansing your body. 

I am here to offer you information about yoga and healthy living. Keep sending me your comments as I want us to grow our Holistic community helping each other lead healthier and happier lives.


Looking forward to seeing you in the dome this week!

Namaste     Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment