Monday 9 March 2015

Day 9 of the Yoga Challenge!

Dear Yogi's Happy Monday!

I hope you have had a relaxing weekend and a good start to the week.  I loved my classes to day at the Medicine Garden and love the Monday classes to start my week off with all of your great energy.  Now I can really feel Spring is in the air and I know that all the hard work I am putting in will pay off in the warmer weather.  I love feeling fit and healthy ready to make the most of Summer as soon as it arrives.  Please do look at my website for the exciting events coming up in March and April.  I have the Yoga Detox Workshop at Cafe Mila in Godalming on Saturday March 28th from 1 to 3pm.  And there is the Spring Break Bonanza coming up in April when all classes will be discounted so do remember to bring a friend and your teenage children to classes at the Medicine Garden throughout the Easter Holidays.  I wish you all a wonderful week and look forward to seeing you in the dome.

Namaste      Luma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment