Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 22 of the Yoga Challenge!

Welcome to Day 22 of the Yoga Challenge.  I have had a busy week attending some wonderful Yoga workshops which have given me great energy.  The first workshop I attended was a hip opening session at the Fleet Bikram Studio.  Sue was a fantastic teacher and I so enjoyed the whole experience. There is no doubt that the heat helps to allow greater flexibility and range of movement.  I felt more confident to push my boundaries confident I would not injure myself in the process.   

I also went to a Mudras and Chakras workshop at Pure Hot Yoga UK taught by Swami Saradananda.  I learned so much and it reminds me how much we can learn from one another and the many benefits of trying something new.
The classes at the dome this week have been fantastic with great Spring energy.
I look forward to seeing you all in the dome at the Medicine Garden in Cobham this week.  And don't forget our Spring Break Bonanza at the Medicine Garden this week when we will be offering classes throughout the April Easter holidays at discounted rates. £5.00 for adults and teenagers are free.  

One final reminder... My Yoga Detox Workshop is this coming Saturday at Cafe Mila in Godalming from 1 to 3pm.  We will have live Kirtan music and it will be a great way to start off the holidays focusing on detoxing and meditation.  I hope to see you all there.  Please refer to my website to book your place.
www.yogainsurrey.co.uk 

Namaste     Luma

Click for Options

Click for Options

No comments:

Post a Comment