Friday 13 March 2015

Bedtime yoga blog

Good Evening yogi's! I hope you are home and starting to relax into the weekend.  I have decided to do a weekend detox and focus on fruit and vegetables.  I found a great green smoothie recipe which I think will taste divine as well as do amazing work on building up my immune system.  I know many people have had lingering colds and coughs this Winter which seem to have hung on for much longer than usual.  My solution is to fight these nasty bugs with the antioxidants found in fruit and vegetables.  I know that even when I think I am eating well I often am not getting enough variety of fresh produce in my diet. Juicing is a great solution because you can combine so many wonderful ingredients in one delicious glass.  So here is my Friday night mocktail...which I know I will enjoy and not regret in the morning...

Green Goddess
Packed with power, green fruit and vegetables are seriously healthy bursting with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The Green Goddess will help you detoxify, alkalise and gain energy and give your immune system a turbo boost.
Blend... Apple, cucumber, spinach, lemon, lemon peel, ginger, celery, pear, avocado, banana, apple juice, parsley and anything else that's green and tastes great
Helpful Hint...  Add green tea or freshly juiced beetroot. Green tea can boost the metabolism, while beetroot helps to flush bile and clean the liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment