Sunday 8 March 2015

Day 8 of the Yoga Challenge!

Day 8 of the Yoga Challenge!

How is your weekend going?  I find it is harder on the weekends with all the social and family activities to fit in my practice.  It requires a bit of planning and creative thinking.  If you have teenagers or tweens it can be a lovely family activity to do yoga together in the living room or even outside on the grass when we have such beautiful weather.  I am trying to introduce my children to yoga early as I know they will gain such benefits to practicing in their teens and twenties.  So make it a family occasion on the weekends even if it is just a quick 15 min. session.  You never know you might create a whole family of yoga enthusiasts!  Have a look at my website at www.yogainsurrey.co.uk for my Yoga for Teens App. Enjoy the beautiful day and I look forward to seeing you in the dome tomorrow!

Namaste     Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment