Wednesday 11 March 2015

Good Morning Day 11 of the Yoga Challenge!

Good Morning Yogi's! What a beautiful morning it has been so far... I looked out my window before sunrise this morning and the sky was full of pink candy floss clouds contrasting with the bright blue of the sky... a perfect way to start the day.  I think we are looking at another beautiful day.  I feel so refreshed after a deep sleep last night following my bedtime practice. I am feeling very positive and full of life this morning.  I have been focusing on my breathing to deepen and expand my inhalations and really exhale fully during my practice.  I think it is making a difference in a big way to my feeling of well being.  I can't wait to see you all in the dome this morning.  I know we will have fantastic energy today... I can feel it in the air!

Namaste    Luma

No comments:

Post a Comment